Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Following Needs

http://www.dailytech.com/article.aspx?newsid=18237

After our presentation on LBS that I hope everyone enjoyed, I noticed as a follow up the FCC is in the process of reallocation spectrum from the television market to the smart phone market. I think it's a good move and one that the market requires of them to move the spectrum. I think it also tells us something about the changes in our society. We are all relying more on our smartphones every day. Meanwhile fewer and fewer people are watching what was once an american miracle, broadcast television. My parents have seen immense changes
In the meantime this is one more reason for anyone that still thinks of their phone as just a phone to get on board with all the changes in technology over the past few years. More then texting and phone calls, Email, Mobile tv, Location Based Services like GPS, and others rule the future

No comments:

Post a Comment