Saturday, April 17, 2010

What is our core product?

As everyone knows I've been asked to come up with an example of what a quiz could be to be appropriately focused on the subject matter. (which as my previous post suggests i often feel the course fails at). I have been considering this while working on the IT doesn't matte paper, and I think both events come down to a very MBA concept, core competencies. in IT doesn't matter the Author has no intention of saying it doesn't matter, rather he is saying that strategically it has be treated as something that matters very much in terms of a basic ground level, but its to be used efficiently, at a minimum of expense. I want to make sure I can ask a quiz question or two, which I'm sorry to say will almost have to be short answer format, that focus on the "core competency" of the chapter. Not the sidebar about email, but the one main concept that we hopefully all retain after we leave this class and move on through our degree. The reality of the situation is that many of us are years away from graduation and have to put together all this information into a usable form. Obviously I feel this class has failed miserably at this, almost nothing I could put in my blog would really be constructive at this point as far as helping me master the material, or conveying a deeper understanding of it. Now I'm trying to find a way, I will probably email my quiz in tonight, I hope I do a better job recognizing the core product of the chapter and asking about that, and nothing else, than what we've seen so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment